A bunch of the Cincy beer bloggers and I are collaborating on a joint effort to share our favorite, local, sometimes hole in the wall, bottle shops. Luckily, we live in different areas of town, meaning there is a broad swath of small, local businesses being featured this week.
The below list will continue to get updated as the posts come in, so far we have:
- Beer Mumbo – Dutch’s Bar and Bottle Shop (another favorite of mine, see Local CIncy Faves)
- Queen City Drinks – Cappy’s Wine and Spirits
- BeerQuest ABV – Root Cellar
- Queen City Fresh – Hyde Park Wine and Spirits
- Brew Professor – Jeff’s Marathon
One of my personal, and newest favorites is Market Wines at Findlay Market, which if you don’t know is in the ever-evolving OTR Neighborhood. Continue reading Local Bottle Shop Spotlight: Market Wines